Easyinsmile Endodontic Sonic Irigator activator with 60 PCS Tips
1) Prepare the root canal to produce a fully tapered shape.
2) Fill pup chamber with NaOCI, EDTA, or final rinse soulution.
3) Select the needle tip that manually fits loosely within 2mm of the
4) Place the barrier sleeve over the complete length of the hand device.
5) Connect the needle tip to the hand device with the barrier sleeve. The
activator should snap on firmly, promoting a secure connection with the
6) Press ON/OFF button for 1 second, you can see the battery power
status. If the power is enough, you can continue the treatment. If the
power is not enough, you need to replace the battery.
7) Place the attached needle tip into the prepared root canal.
8) Drepress the ON/OFF button to actvate. Switch defaults to high speed
upon activation. Depress the 3-speed switch to select medium speed or
9) Use a pumping action to move the hand device in short 2~3 mm
10) Hydro dynamically agitate the medical solution for about 30-60
11) After washing, use a suction pipe to remove loose debris and
sundries from the root canal.
12) Repeat the above steps for each different root canal treatment
Warranty information of EasyDO activator
1）The EASY IN SMILE company provides users with quality assurance
within one year from the date of purchase of this product. In case of any
failure due to the defect of Hand device material or production process of the mainframe within this year, the EASY IN SMILE company will
provide equipment repair or replacement products.
2）The warranty does not include consumables such as needles,
3）If the equipment is damaged due to improper use and maintenance,
or maintenance personnel repair or change of spare parts without the
authorization of EASY IN SMILE, the warranty policy is invalid.
4）Under any condition, neither EASY IN SMILE nor its affiliates are
responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential liability
resulting from a violation of the warranty policy, contract, or any other
legal policy. Such damages include but are not limited to loss of
investment, loss of profits, loss caused by wrong use of product
functions, etc.; including but not limited to third party claims and
increase of service cost caused by any alternative equipment,
Main Unit 1 PCS
Protective Barrier 100 PCS
2/15 20 PCS
4/25 20 PCS
4/35 20 PCS